headlight conversion

• I have a 1989 Voyager turbo that came with the composite headlights. Sorriest thing Chrysler ever came up with. I am trying to replace them with 5" X 7" headlights and having problems with installation. I can modify the adapters for the Composite lights but I'm wondering if there is a better way. They used the 5x7s on the caravan and voyager Cargo Vans (CV) in the states and all of the vans that went to Europe had the 5x7s.

Can someone send me a diagram of the said lights on a Euro Spec van and maybe info on the installation , pictures, drawings etc. and any other suggestions.

• Hey,

this is from the 1990s Parts list. Does this help in any way?

I have not seen both variants in detail live, so I don't quite know what to look for.

Ich heiße nicht Wolfram, das ist nur mein Nickname.

"Bestandener TÜV beim ersten Versuch bringt Unglück"

• Thanks for the reply. I have this diagram but it does not show the adapter. On the sealed beam diagram there is an adapter that bolts to the metal in the front. They built the 87 thru 90 vans with the sheet metal in the front as a generic setup and then used adapters to fit whatever headlight thet used. In the states the HD was the aero light. They also made a cargo van thed had sealed beam that used a different adapter. They also used the sealed beam of all of the european minivans with the same adapter. I have everything but the adapter for the sealed beam. I've found one set but its in commercial business and they wont ship to the states.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

john luke

22luke@gmail.com

\